Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beautiful

Wow! Every day that I walk out the door I am amazed at how beautiful it is here. I know, I know - a picture is worth a thousand words! I will put pictures up eventually but I don't have anyway to download them right now. Hopefully I will be able to get a computer before too long.
Back to how beautiful it is here - when I look out across the cul de sac I see the ocean - blue as far as you can see - meeting the sky - also blue as far as you can see. And when it's cloudy it still is beautiful because there are multitudes of brilliant flowers all around. God sure is amazing to create all of this for me!
It reminds me of a song that I listen to on occasion - Beautiful One by Tim Hughes. The second verse and chorus describe what God's beautiful creation does to my heart.

"Powerful, so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works diplayed for all to see
The beauty of Your majesty
Awakes my heart to sing
How arvelous how wonderful You are

Beautiful One I love You
Beautiful One I adore You
Beautiful One my soul must sing."

He truly is Beautiful!

No comments: